The other day I was nominated for my second Liebster Award by the gorgeous What Chelsea Wears, so check out her post here. She is extremely talented and her blog is absolutely fab, so definitely go take a look!
For any of you that don’t know the Liebster Award is an acknowledgement given out between bloggers in recognition of each other’s blogs, which basically says ‘You’re blog is awesome!’ and is designed to help the discovery and of new blogs and growth of any blog nominated.
When you get nominated for this award you write a post about it and there’s a set of rules that goes with that, as follows:
- Post the instructions for accepting the award and passing it on.
- Create a new blog post on your page thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate ten others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award!
Here are the questions Chelsea asked and my answers:
- How long have you been blogging for and what made you start? I started my blog on the 30th November 2016, you can read my first post here. I started blogging because I love writing and expressing myself, and I’m an avid makeup-lover. So, I decided to start my blog to share my love of makeup with others, as well as a way of talking about my mental health issues from time to time in order to let it all out.
- What’s your favourite movie? Ooooh, this is hard I love film and TV so there’s many I love. One of my all-time favourites is Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. I love all the Marvel films and the Guardians are my favourite, mainly because of Chris Pratt haha.
- If you had to live off one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Any kind of pasta. I love pasta.
- What’s your favourite makeup product? Again, this is such a hard question for me haha. I think eyeshadow, because I love how creative you can be with it.
- What is your dream job? If I could do anything, regardless of income, I would be a zookeeper because I absolutely love animals.
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Passionate, emotional, mature.
- Favourite holiday destination? or if you’ve never been on holiday, where would you like to go the most? Cyprus. I went there last summer and it was amazing; beautiful weather, beautiful architecture, beautiful food, it was just so good I wanna go every year.
- Do you have any bad habits? Overthinking (although I can’t really help that haha), staying up too late watching YouTube and spending too much money on makeup haha.
- What’s your favourite thing to wear? Jumpers, I love a snuggly jumper.
- What’s your idea of a perfect weekend? A trip away somewhere near a beach where I could go on long walks and see some sights and experience something new, with time to get cosy and watch TV in the evenings.
Now a few facts about me:
- I’m terrified of horror films, if you ever catch me watching one it will be because of peer pressure and I’ll be hiding behind a cushion
- As well as my four cats, I have two family dogs, Buster and Ziggy, who are a pair of little monkeys and I love them so much
- I love ice-skating, I had lessons when I was younger and I’m very happy that Dancing on Ice is currently back on the TV!
- Cocktails are my favourite alcoholic beverage
- My favourite song at the minute is Beathe by Jax Jones feat. Ina Wroldsen
Some questions for my nominees:
- Lipstick or eyeshadow?
- Sweets or chocolate?
- Winter or Summer?
- Favourite book?
- Cats or dogs?
- Early bird or night owl?
- beautifybrooke – she’s super creative and talented!
- Beauty Double – for an amazing range of posts
- Emily-Grace Lifestyle – a lovely writer with a fab blog!
- All Things Allatt – Rebecca is beautiful and so skilled
- sempre perfetta moda e bellezza – a proper professional blog with some brilliant review posts
- VividlyLovely – a wonderful blog that features lots of affordable products!
- Confessions Of a Makeupaholic – a wonderful array of beauty posts
- Blossom Bahar – a lovely mix of fashion and beauty posts
- Lashes, Love and Lifestyle – like the name suggest, a great range of posts!
- SHAN – may be a little bit biased as she’s one of my besties irl, but her blog is fab!
To my nominees, please follow the rules and do your own post and pick some more nominations of your own!
Thank you again Chelsea for the nomination, and thank you everyone else for reading!